Friday, October 1, 2010

Great Smokey Mountains

The calm before the storm. Actually, it was raining all day today. BUT I'm done packing and leaving my house at 4am tomorrow to fly to Kansas City! I'm gonna get picked up by my cousin JC at 930am KC time and we're going to drive half way to my grandparents house in North Carolina. Sunday we'll drive the rest of the way, spend some time with them in their house up in the mountains, and spend the whole week going to different places in the Great Smokeys filming and doing photography. With everything we own and are renting I'm positive that our camera gear will cost 10 times the cost of his car.. but we'll be far away from the city so we should be ok! Anyway I'm telling you all this because I'm very excited. My cousin and I started doing photography together a few years ago and we've both done a lot since we've started! I moved more into video and he has been interning with a professional photographer learning a ton. I am VERY excited to see what we will get on this trip! I come back next Saturday and plan to have a short promo video of what we did on the trip uploaded within those first couple days. Check back in a week and see what we got!

No comments:

Post a Comment